Spring quarter is over on Monday for me and I cannot wait to start doing non-academic stuff! When I want! Not after I write a paper or finish reading an article of community food security or transcript a focus group! Except for when I'm serving the evil Siren, of course.
This summer I want to:
- Investigate home ownership more
- Consistently track my cycle
- Take a class or two at Modern Domestic
- Create some lightboxes
- Use every bit of produce we get from our CSA
- Go to a fair
- Bake lots of yummy goods with berries we pick from Sauvie Island
- Catch up on 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Peacock feathers!
- Always be in the middle of reading a new book
- Go to the coast or Orcas Island
- Watch a Mariner's game
- Go to the drive-in
- Work the biscuit a lot!
The Official End
10 months ago