Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 1 - Your Favorite Song

I like music. I, however, do not live for music. I only listen to the radio in the car and I'm never up to speed with most new music. Living in a city full of hipsters that have seemed to make finding the most obscure bands a favorite past-time has made me a little bitter about even talking about music.

I listen to everything. I grew up listening to Fleetwood Mac and Heart with my mom and heavy metal with my dad. I liked punk and ska as a young teenager and electronic as an older teenager. I like classic rock, new wave, 90's alternative, bluegrass, mainstream hip-hop. I'm pretty nondiscriminatory with my musical selections and have no problem admitting I usually have bad taste in music.

That said, I don't have a favorite song. So here are some songs I like right now and some all-time favorites:












No comments:

Post a Comment