Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 2 - Your Favorite Movie

Movies, like music, are something that I'm never really up-to-date on. A preview needs to really intrigue me to draw me to a theatre to watch one before it goes to video and, if I don't see it before then, I usually forget about.

We actually went and saw 'Inception' a few days ago and I had more to say about how expensive it was ($18.50 for soda and popcorn?!) than the movie itself. What can I say? I'm an old lady in a young woman's body.

My all-time favorite movies are:

  • Mermaids
  • Dazed and Confused
  • Now and Then
  • Planet Terror
  • Kill Bill 1&2
  • Best in Show
  • Drop Dead Gorgeous
  • High Fidelity
When given the option of movies to watch, I tend to gravitate towards documentaries. I will watch them about anything. Seriously. The last one we got from Netflix was about Dr. Bronner's Soap. I ended up not watching it for whatever reason but the fact that it even made it into our list says something, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment